Tuesday, April 10, 2012





Lisa Li 12:06:15  (QQ message sent the day after I left China)


I know you leave China · · · time · · · a kind of indescribable emotion and sadness, but hope you will return to U.S. · · · everything is OK!

Thank you for me to do everything on the thing to the United States · · · · I will wait for you to give me the most detailed information · · ·can · · · · · This year I will study hard English · · · I go abroad to do the most basic preparations. We can do this together!


and this ( QQ message sent after our dinner, but before I left China)


Hear you say I can past the United States · · · I really hope so .. if only to learn English well and only need some money, will be able to in the past I really want to in the past .. I like living abroad· · · ·also want to experience .. I hope there will be a · · · be able tosolve the room and board can · · · · katy `` `` your information I have received ..· I'm sorry did not respond promptly to your message · · · · · that night to meet or very memorable · · · · is thetime to meet this parting next seems a bit put off indefinitely · · · ·look forward to next meet! I hope you all are getting on

No comments:

Post a Comment